Sasha Bezrodnova (RUSSIA)&Mario Blanco Martinez (SPAIN – ARGENTINA). Intensive of Contact Improvisation in water for participants, who are ready to dive deeper: “Dancing like dolphins”.
We will devote this time to:
– Basics of CI in water – to remind us about the most important qualities of movement in water and deepen our understanding of these qualities;
– Interaction with water in solo;
– Inviting a partner through skin and facia;
– Dancing in duets, trios and groups with the quality of silent presence and minimalistic movement;
– Special breathing and equalisation for dancing in the depth;
– Ways to immerse deeper and help your partner to immerse;
– Interaction in vertical space in the depth without touching the sea bottom.
Requirement for participants: participation in freediving classes in the beginning of the festival.
You can bring clothes, with which it is interesting to experiment in water, and cameras for underwater shooting.